Thursday, March 28, 2013

For you. from me.

Honestly,

You know those bucket lists that people come up with? They make it a life mission to do those things on their list before they die. And I am sure that we all somehow in our own way have a list like that. If not...no big deal. What I am trying to say is that...I kinda have one. It stays in my head though. Here and there I think of ways where I can make these little dreams come true. And whilst sitting in bed, one very late night...I came up with an idea. ( I may or may not have mentioned this in my very first blog so bare with me)

I have a good friend of mine whom has a niece that has spinia bifida. It is her wish to meet Justin Bieber.

So I was sitting in bed...thinking about how I could help. How could I. Well. Justin can dance. I am....well I can dance at a club. I love music. I can not sing for the life of me. So what do I do...

I go down to my basement, set up my speakers that my iPhone sits on, set up my laptop and click on the application photobooth. Then I represent canada and my love for hockey by putting a couple hockey jeresys hanging off bar chairs. I start to dance.

I do not number my internal bucket list but I know what it would be called.

Make a persons dream come true.

And here is what I did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0NIqzGdfz0

and....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1HtKv2VYE0

and then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckaj8oiKVPw


Recently, I made a `Born this way`Lady Gaga tribute video. But i broke the clicker on my macbook. I need to look at it again. Maybe i`ll upload it.

It`s all for this girl. This person who has one wish. And I`m determined to help. Through this goal I have also learned a lot about myself. Don`t give up on things you care about. Sometimes, people`s dreams become yours. And it feels good with every little small or big accomplishment along the way. I know I`m not a world famous dancer. I don`t care about that. I have a passion for music, dancing, and creating. If I have to put myself out there in front of the world. I will. This girl deserves it. Not because there are many like her out there battling the same sickness. But because she is my dream. And in one way or another...it will come true. I celebrate the small things. This blog almost reaching one thousand views, one of my dance videos reaching two thousand views, and my twitter followers, my friends who know what I`m doing. Lastly, I celebrate myself. That I can sit here, type my thoughts out, and be heard. Hey...haters are going to hate. But I know I got my little communities that make up one big cyber family. Which leads me to know. Nothing. Can. Bring. Me. Down.

paws up.

And Have a great Easter weekend! Eat lots of chocolate for me....cause...i`m on strict orders to eat soft things because of my surgery and stitches. Yaa get it.

Stay beauts!
Enjoy the videos.
And an ovewhelming thank you to you all ! Including the haters. Love you too :)

Lots of love and support coming your way Britt! We can do this !

No comments: