Friday, March 15, 2013

muffins with icing on top.

Honestly, 

I've thought about posting a blog that wasn't so....how do I describe it? Heavy. You know...deep and sometimes sad. I was thinking of going on a rant about how yummy cupcakes are. And then I'd explain that they're just the same as cake and a muffin. But we all know this. Who doesn't love cupcakes?! They are freaking delicious ! You can get them in all different sizes, combinations, icing, etc. And you can get them gluten free...well you know all the combinations, right? SO there. I went on a little rant about cupcakes. I feel as if I also gave you a taste of comic relief in there. And not so heavy. Go have a cupcake. Treat yourself. You deserve it. Cheat day ! Cheat day ! Cheat day !

P.s Since my laptop wouldnt let me publish this a week ago( I'm using my dads computer while he's at work). I'll post another blog today ASAP.  

No comments: