Thursday, February 28, 2013

If I were famous.

Honestly, 

At first I thought I'd write a nice acceptance speech for some fancy award I'd win in the future; because it could still happen. However, just now I want to go a different route. 

 I feel like if I were famous I'd make a splash like Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, One direction, Justin Bieber, and well.. all.. the greats, too. I really can't name a few there are really too many. And I'm not trying to compare or make myself sound better. Like, I'd do a better job, make better music, sing better, etc. The greats...you just can't compete. And that's just the way it is. 

 What I'm trying to say, is that I'd make an impact. I'd throw away all the stigmas of how a famous person should act. Let's be honest, like I always am on here. Famous people are normal people with high paying jobs and usually very good (talented/ educated) at their jobs. You know, they pay their taxes, vote, sing in the shower, watch dexter, talk to strangers via twitter, etc. 

 These people...are made out to be brands. Like, they are something to be sold out of a perfume bottle. Funny things is, they all have (on average) dipped into that market. So, maybe they are brands? Then again who doesn't like a good, high cost, smelling perfume?! RIGHT?! However, If i were famous...I wouldn't be made into a brand. Oh wait. Then maybe I won't sell out stadiums in 2.3 seconds. Maybe I won't get a record deal or a call to do a movie with _____ ( whoever the hot actor is as my supporting actor). I guess I won't get a platinum album. Or my own tour bus. Even a fancy car. Or A list boyfriend. And I guess TMZ won't follow me around. Shucks...that would mean no one will write about me. Fuck, I guess I won't be famous. 

Well fuck that. I'd come out just the way I am. Have 109090 hate me and 1 person/ fan. As long as one person really hears me. Puts up with my honesty. Listens to my rough cut, raw, music, and own voice/ band. Not saying I'd be hard to work with. I'll be happy with whatever I can get. I'll be all indie, do my own hair/make up, and make my parents my managers. Oh I'll keep my job to pay for things like shirts, equipment, free slushie day to my one fan, and write songs in my room. I'll write books and be a ghost writer for whoever needs a lyric or two. I'll be a mom and have a family. Sing at weddings and drink on the weekends. Go on shopping sprees. Plus, I already have a great boyfriend so that makes two fans. Then my family. Thats all I need. 

Hey, maybe I can really be a role model to young people? Keep this blog going, write my opinions, make people laugh, and entertain them with my oh so interesting life( ah-haaaaa). Tell them that they are beautiful. Maybe make a new e-mail and answer their personal questions and troubles ( the best I can)? I could take funny pictures, keep dancing, keep helping Brit and her death quest to meet Justin Bieber, and make a difference in the world. Wait a minute....


I'm already famous. In reality, I probably won't be "The Beatles "famous. But I can be "Shannon" famous. I could even walk around pretend that I'm being photographed by paparazi. But wait a minute? I get pictures taken with people ( friends) all the time? And well...I guess I don't have privacy really anymore. Thanks to social media. But hey! The reason you know about this blog...

So I guess. I'm famous. 
And...
so.
are.
you.


Go read a book or do a back flip. 
smile. you're worth it. 







No comments: