Thursday, February 7, 2013

The new candy: Optimism.

Honestly,

Whatever happens from this point on. I know these things to be true:

- I will push through and never give up on my dreams, ambitions, goals, and self.

- I will continue to fall hard, love deeply, dangerously, and unconditionally. 

- I will be myself no matter what. And I know I have things to work on, which will only better myself in the long run.

- I am a happy person. Shitty stuff sometimes happens. But it's life. Pick yourself up and all the pieces and walk on.

- I love my parents and my whole family. I just want my parents to be happy. And for whatever that means, together or not. I'll deal with it. Their issues aren't mine. It's not my fault. I don't need to fix their marriage. It is out of my control. It's going to be a long process of ups and downs. Nothing happens over night. But I know....everything will be ok. I believe that because at the end of the day. We're still a family. 

- My dreams are coming true. And I will continue to work on them and make them a reality. And of course....keep on dreaming. wildly. 

-I'll take risks. 

-Plans change. But my gut is never wrong. 

-Country music is growing on me. Must make plans for a road trip and or trip to a cottage. Even camping. 

- I love who I am, becoming, and how I got to where ever I was. 

- One day. I'll be a mom. 

- One day. I'll pass away..... But with knowing. My life was full of love, memories, ups and downs, amazing friends, some shitty boyfriends, my true love ( whoever that is), parents who brought me up damn well, family that are never a dull moment, and that completed my life goals and dreams. Maybe I won't be famous. But in my heart. Im my biggest fan. That's all that matters. 


Shine today. 
do something for yourself.
And something for someone else.
Love yourself. 
Love your body.
Love your family.
Love the one your with. full heart-ly.
Be happy.
Make mistakes.
Take risks. 
Have amazing sex.
Be the beautiful person I know you are. In and out. 
Be yourself.
And most importantly...
Laugh out loud. 
Dance on your bed. Dance anywhere ! 
Try not to have shame.
Grind with your crush to "ignition" by R.Kelly (remix).
That I know you know all the words too.
Actually whatever sexy song you can think of just to have the littlest of reason to dance/ touch your crush/ bf/ gf/ hubby/ wife. hey even your wedding song! Damn im good.
And then I want you to be honest. to yourself. to others. 
And when your done opening yourself up and letting yourself move on from tough times. I want you to forgive.
I want you to live.
Breathe.
Express yourself. 
Growing and changing goes hand in hand.
And being positive never hurt anyone. 
But on that note. make good decisions. For you. 
And do things on your own. go to the movies alone. go to dinner. enjoy yourself. 
be comfortable in your own skin and doing things you only thought once about.
Accept consequences. 
Accept others.
Accept yourself. 


But hey....who am i to tell you what to do? Right? Just go out there and do your thang ! 


"Be kind." -Ellen DeGeneres

No comments: