Friday, January 25, 2013

Boobs and I

Honestly,

I know I have nice, big, boobs. Okay? It's not like it was a surprise when I hit puberty. I mean my family was cause all of the sudden I went from surfer board to luscious mountains. But really. Guys. I don't answer to the following nicknames:

- Big tits
- Titties
- big-nips
- squishy
And whatever else your creative mind can all them. My name is Shannon. That's the name I was given at birth. That's the name I expect to be called. I mean ya, it's all fun and games at parties. But the joke gets old. I'm more then the body I was born with. And I'll go along with all your jokes, laugh with you, laugh at myself even. But it gets...very old. very fast. And I deserve a little more respect. So stare, drool, point, grin, at them all you want. My face is just north of them. Where my eyes are and they expect to meet with yours. Cause that's how you say hi to someone. That's how you leave a lasting impression. 

I know it's expecting lots. I know they are tempting. And hey! I love em just as much as you do. But just do me a favor...it's all I ask. Look me in the eyes. check me out all you want. shake my hand. And if you can't help yourself but look and make a comment. Then go for it. But we wont be conversing for long much after that. So just...ask me what my name is.

Cause it's Shannon. 


sincerely,
sensitive tits. 

No comments: