Wednesday, November 14, 2012

to starbucks

Honestly, 

Sooooo excited to really begin my life. I got a supply teaching job at a daycare. And lucky me, the supervisor remembered me from one of my program placements. I sat down anticipating the question period and two minutes later I got the job. She had all she needed from her memory and seeing me work in the classroom. On top of the awesome new job. There's a new position available that they would start to look for candidates. And since I couldn't hesitate at that opportunity, she will train me for the job. Five minutes later, I have a job promotion. And sometime this week i'll get a call for the orientation. Meet the kids, teachers, and get to know the centre. It's a small cute place, that pays well, and I find that even more doors will open for me now more then ever. 

Also, I mentioned this before, but I could move out this time next year. Which means my mom and dad can downsize and I could be on my own like a real adult. Well, overall the freedom. The responsibilities I can handle. And I'm not worried about coming home to an empty condo or being lonely. As far as I'm concerned I can adjust to anything. And I'll find plenty of activities to do! For an example, start up my dance videos again. It's not easy to do when my brother lives at home and gets home from work at different times. I record all my videos in the basement where he resides. And I just can't have him walking in on me busting a move. Not that I'm not confident in my dance moves. It's just really awkward. 

I treated myself to a carmel spice today at Starbucks. Things are looking up. And I plan on continuing my week long celebration of my GREAT SUCCESS all the way into this weekend.

Get yo dancing shoes on and raise yo glass ! 

No comments: