Sunday, April 28, 2013

Window. from the outside looking in.

Honestly,

 A day/night in the life of me. Events that occurred last night. ( time frame is approximal)

2:00 P.M- Still trying to get over my cold that I caught from the day care I work at. So I slept in cause I'm 21 and it's viewed as acceptable behaviour for this age. Well. Maybe thats just me. In my defence the cold medicine really knocks me out. Nasonex is a saint FYI. And too weird waking up to no dog ( at babysitters) and no parents ( 25th anniversary trip for two weeks in SPAIN! YA LUCKY ! I KNOW RIGHT!?).

 2:15 P.M- Eat bagel I just made, toasted, cream cheese, coffee, and some yogurt. Take some multi vitamens ( D,C,B12, Omeaga with fish oils), and then Nasonex nose spray. ALWAYS UNCOMFORTABLE. But the deed needs to be done.

2:30 P.M- Go on T Zone Vibration System. You stand on this platform with handles to hold onto. Bend your knees. The platform giggles your body, especially at 21 speed, which is pretty jiggly. I feel like Beyonce and Shakira on it. My mom told me that 10 minutes on that is like a 45 minute work out. I'd post a video of all the shit I do on it in 10 minutes...but it would be too embarrassing. For me! Ya...no shame...but its just shameful. Dancing, singing even, loud music and me laughing at myself.

3:00 P.M- Start trying on white clothes I have for "all white" dance party at local watering hole. Joe Dogs.

Dance party in my room (and some minor lazy cleaning up) until 5 P.M then drive over to my friends appartment to pick up liquid encouragment AKA rum. Stay there for dinner and head back home around 6:45 P.M.

7:00 P.M- Drive to gas station to pick up 1L of coke. End up seeing the new mountain dew flavors, buy every one of them but the purple kind, and 7UP. The cashier is very friendly and tells me it's his last day. That he's opening up his own business. Paid. Wished him well. Got back into car.

7:15 P.M- hop into shower blasting "Party 101" playlist on speaker dock, which is genius and charges my phone. Every three hours it dies. Thanks Apple. Anyways, dance party in shower.

7:25 P.M- Getting hair done nails done everything did. Minus nails. No point in getting them done when I play guitar like a rock god. I wish.

8 P.M ish- Almost ready. last minute touch ups. Friend on her way to pick me up. Brother have people over to watch leaf game. We lost to the Habs...it's ok still in play offs. Haven't been since 2004. Since last relationship as of recent. I really got into hockey. He was a hockey expert. I had to be knowledgeable around his friends. Well, I wanted to. Hockeys a great sport. Wish I played when I was younger. OH WELL. WOW went on a tangent.

9:00 P.M- Had to turn back at end of street to get my teeth dentures. Ya....ANYWAYS!

9:15 P.M- We pick up other friend.

9:35 P.M- Made it to pre drink, watch end of the game * tear*, talk, laugh, drink, and then head to bar for 10:30 P.M.

10:30 P.M. - Made it to the bar on good timing thanks to awesome DD. No long line at doors, which there usually is. At Joe dogs they have two levels. First level, big bar, dining room, coat check, washrooms, and live rock band ( on saturday nights). Second level, basement, free cover ( usually 5 bucks), nice bars, lounge type area, with dance floor, dj, and glow in the dark lights. Maybe thats why it was an "all white" party. And my friends and I were the only one who followed the theme. Opps. We didn't care. Met up with friends we went to high school with. Did a shot. Went down stairs to party music around midnight.


12-2:00 A.M- Danced my ass off. I even took my wedges off and danced with my socks on. I had the whole party bumpin! My ladies were dancing around me, great music, and lots of laughs. I don't know why I always start dance battles. And they aren't like...serious dance battles....I'm usually cheering the other person on and shakin it. Then I get lost in the moment and don't drink anymore. At that point of no return its water time. We met these hilarous dudes who could really dance. Even better then me and I have no problem admitting that. Good call on the short shorts Shan. It was getting hot in there. Also, Joe dogs has an awesome patio. Fresh air was needed. One of my friends works at LA fitness (gym) and we ran into one of her customers. The lady raved about her and told her she should be manager. I agree. The lady has two kids, cycles, and doesn't look a day over 35. Anyways....

3:00- 4:00 A.M. - Go to Monforts to get shwarmas. Accompained by two gentelmen and their friends. Almost peed my pants they were so funny. Witnessed a fight between someone at our highschool and a random person that did nothing. I got the guy that got punched in the face ice. They went outside to fight. Then they both got kicked out and left. Really don't understand violence at all. My first Aid instincts and motherly human nature kicked in. Sat down at table after all that. Noticed a bruise on my hand from my watch sliding and hitting it. Used ice to calm it down. Walked all the way back to the bar. DD drove us to guys friends house. We wanted to party more but DD was not down. Guys went into the house. We sped off. Opps. Sorry guys !

5:00 A.M - Call friend on skype.

5:30 A.M- Hear birds chirping and sun starting to rise. Watch the sunrise. End call. Laugh remembering all the good times of the night and my black socks. I had to throw them out. Pass out like a baby with a bottle ( not really) and spooning my body pillow  (yes that happened).

There's something light and happy for you. Please don't drink and drive ! OR get in fights at a popular resteraunt. AIN'T NO BODY HAVE TIME FOR THAT !

Take care ! Stay Beauts !
P.S Sorry legs. Yes, I'm talking to my legs. An open, public, apology. I won't have to do leg day for a week after last night.

 -Shan

No comments: